gracelee736

Appliance Medic

Appliance Medic gives its customers an extensive, go-to source for appliance repair and maintenance. Our experts know how to manage it and related operational issues. Issues can include minor or major repair needs; We handle them all. Appliance Medic does All Home Appliance Repairs in Rockland County NY, Bergen County NJ.

Appliance Medic offers a comprehensive list of appliance repair and maintenance services including refrigerator repairs, washing machine repairs, microwave repairs, dishwasher repairs, range repairs, oven repairs, washer repairs, oven repairs, dryer repair, ice maker repair and more washer dryer repair. Check out our website and click on our Services page for a complete list. We hire only the most skilled and knowledgeable factory-trained specialists. They use only the best instruments and materials to cover all your appliance repair needs. Our work is fulfillment ensured, and we will do our best to cater to your requirements. Call us at 845-617-1111 in the Monsey, NY area or 201-589-2399 near Mahwah, NJ to speak with one of our appliance repair professionals today.

Source: http://appliance-medic.com